Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 4 servings
- 1 lb. wild pacific halibut
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 bell pepper (red, yellow or orange)
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 avocado, cut into chunks
- 8 corn tortillas
- Cut fish into 4 fillets. Combine lemon juice, lime juice, cumin and chili powder in a bowl. Add fish and let marinate for 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice onion and bell pepper.
- Cut a large piece of aluminum foil, fold in half to make a crease, then open back up. Place onion and bell pepper on foil at the crease. Remove fish from marinade and place on top of veggies; cover fish with cilantro sprigs. Pour the broth over fish. Close foil and fold up edges to seal.
- Place on the grill or in an oven preheated to 400°F for 15 minutes. Remove to a plate and open up. Top with avocado slices. Serve with corn tortillas.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 376, Total Fats: 12 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 36 mg, Sodium: 127 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 42 g, Dietary Fiber: 8 g, Sugars: 6 g, Protein: 29 g, Iron: 3 mg