Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop plain or vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 medium banana
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon raw or natural cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
1. Pour coffee into an ice cube tray and freeze overnight.
2. Place the remaining ingredients as well as four of the coffee ice cubes into a blender and blend until smooth.
Nutrition facts (per serving): 329 calories, 7 g total fats, 1 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 49 g total carbohydrates, 11 g fiber, 15 g sugars, 24 g protein