Ready in 5 minutes • Makes 2 servings
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 tsp instant coffee or espresso
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 oz dark chocolate (approx. 3 squares), finely chopped
- Remove bananas from freezer and let sit on the counter for 5 minutes.
- Peel bananas and break or cut into chunks, then place into a food processor. Pulse about 20 times until bananas are in small pieces, then blend until smooth. If necessary, stop the machine and scrape from the sides.
- Add the coffee, cinnamon and chocolate to the food processor, and blend again to fully incorporate. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 190, Total Fats: 13 g, Saturated Fat: 4 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 g, Sodium: 8 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 32 g, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Sugars: 19 g, Protein: 2 g, Iron: 1 mg