Serve these with our Perfect Roast Chicken for a great dinner.
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1 lb boiling potatoes, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 lb butternut squash, seeded and cut into wedges
- 6 small red onions, quartered
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, with skin
- 2 red Cubanelle (long) peppers or bell peppers, seeded and cut into chunks
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 4 sprigs of bay leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil then add salt and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain potatoes, then put in a large baking pan.
- Add the squash, onions and 2 tbsp of the oil.
- Toss to coat, then roast for 10 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and the remaining ingredients to the baking pan.
- Roast for another 15 minutes, turning the vegetables occasionally until tender and edges slightly charred.
- Trail the remaining oil overtop then serve.