- Olive oil spray
- 3/4 cup quick cook oatmeal
- 3/4 cup egg whites
- 1 tbsp fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp sugar-free syrup
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Mist pan with Olive oil spray. Combine all ingredients and pour into small frying pan in pancake form.
- When sides start to brown, flip. Pancakes will need approximately 3 minutes on each side. Serve with sugar-free syrup and blueberries.
Nutrients per serving (including cinnamon): Calories: 355, Total Fat: 4 g, Sat. Fat: 1 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5 g, Carbs: 53 g, Fiber: 8 g, Sugar: 7 g, Protein: 30 g, Sodium: 386 mg, Cholesterol: 1 mg