Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 1 square (7 g) dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon applesauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Break up chocolate into small pieces. Set aside.
- Place dry ingredients, except chocolate pieces, in a large mixing bowl and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to bowl and mix to combine. Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Pour batter into a single-portion oven-proof loaf dish and bake 16 to 18 minutes. Serve.
Related:Mini Chocolate Souffles
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 151, Total Fats: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 171 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 24 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 11 g, Protein: 3 g, Iron: 3 mg