Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 3 cups mesclun greens (a mix of spinach, arugula, Swiss chard and dandelion)
- 1/2 cup roasted chicken, cubed
- 1 medium pear,
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
- 1 tsp olive or canola oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Dash sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Chop bread into 1/2" squares. Toss with oil to coat evenly, and place on a baking tray. Bake about 15 minutes, or until bread is lightly browned.
- While bread is baking, whisk dressing ingredients in a mixing bowl. Toss dressing with greens. Top with warm or cold chicken pieces, pear slices and croutons.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 394, Total Fats: 14 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 54 mg, Sodium: 266 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 47 g, Dietary Fiber: 10 g, Sugars: 22 g, Protein: 26 g, Iron: 4 mg