- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 medium zucchinis, cut into thin strips
- 1 can Bush's Best Fat-Free Refried Beans
- 4 whole wheat, burrito-size tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh salsa
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- Mix the sauce ingredients together, then refrigerate.
- Coat a nonstick pan with cooking spray, then add the olive oil. Over medium-high heat, saute the peppers and zucchini for about seven minutes.
- Divide the refried beans into four portions and spread evenly down the center of each tortilla.
- Top each tortilla with a quarter of the veggie mixture, a quarter of the avocado, and three tablespoons of sauce.
- Fold in the corners of the tortilla and roll into a burrito.
Nutrients per 242 g serving (Makes 4 servings): Calories: 339, Fat: 11 g, Cholesterol: 2.3 mg, Carbohydrates: 55.7 g, Fiber: 12.2 g, Protein: 14 g