Veggie Frittata Recipe
Ready in: 20 minutes
Makes: 4–6 servings
- 16 egg whites
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 ounce goat cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in an oven-safe pan set over medium heat. Sauté broccoli, bell pepper and onion for about 5 minutes, or until mixture begins to soften. Turn off heat.
- Pour egg whites over veggies and sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese.
- Bake in the oven 8 to 10 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.