Are you next? Show us why you’re the future by sending us your story and you could be featured in an upcoming Oxygen issue or on Oxygenmag.com!
Thank you for your interest in being featured in Oxygen’s Future of Fitness.
Please submit the below form.
You can submit up to four photos of yourself. The photos should be in jpeg format, at least 300 dpi, and at least 4×3" in size. All materials submitted becomes the property of Oxygen and could be used in the magazine or on our website. Please note that due to the volume of submissions we receive, we can only respond to those who have been selected for an interview.
Please only send one submission. Multiple submissions will be disqualified. If we need any additional information, we will be in contact. In six months, if you are unsuccessful in your attempt, please feel free to submit your application again.
How to Submit Your Best Photo(s) to Oxygen
- White walls/backdrops or plain backgrounds are best for print. Do not take photos in a kitchen or any other room in a house; this looks too cluttered for publication.
- Professional photos are a bonus, however, a digital camera (used on the highest/largest setting) is a great option as well.
- Clothing should be fitness gear or a conservative bikini or bathing suit.
- Full body shots that highlight your physique are best.
- Ensure your photos are bright enough for print – dark images will not be published.
Whether a professional photographer or a friend took the photo(s), a full name of that person and/or company is required. Any photo(s) submitted to Oxygen will be considered for print in Future of Fitness.
Please ensure that you have permission from your photographer(s) to submit your photo(s) for print.
If you do not include photo credits and do not state that you have permission to use the photo(s), your submission cannot be considered for the magazine.
Although permission is required, please do not submit photos with watermarks or logos on them. These also cannot be considered for the magazine.