Check out the rest of our 30-day holiday meal plan!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook until tender, 5 to 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon butter to a small saucepan and melt over medium heat. Add flour and heat 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add hot milk and bring to a boil, whisking constantly. Stir in 1⁄4 cup Gruyere, Parmesan, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pour 1⁄4 of the mixture in a baking dish. Spread cauliflower on top and pour on remaining sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and remaining Gruyere. Sprinkle over cauliflower. Melt remaining butter in the microwave and drizzle over the top. Season with salt and pepper (to taste). Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Serving Size 1⁄4 of recipe
- Calories 265
- Carbohydrate Content 24 g
- Fat Content 13 g
- Protein Content 15 g