Imagine a vacation at sea where you travel the world, go on extraordinary adventures, eat well and exercise daily with a community of like-minded, fit travelers.
This vision becomes reality in 2019 as Oxygen teams up with Blue World Voyages, the first global cruise organization fully dedicated to fitness and healthy living.
Blue World is redefining what it means to cruise, offering top-of-the-line, wellness-inspired features, including healthy cuisine, onboard fitness classes and active exploration for all passengers.
What to Expect on a Blue World Voyages Fitness Cruise
This is not your ordinary cruise ship! Here is what’s in store for Blue World cruisers when you step aboard:
- An entire deck reserved for fitness, including a functional training center, a dedicated TRX area, multiple Spinning studios, high-definition golf and soccer simulators, batting cages, yoga and much, much more.
- A rare seawater lap pool, ideal for open-water swim training.
- An entire spa deck with high-end amenities such as a therapy tub, spa pool, indoor and outdoor treatment rooms, a solarium and private Bali beds so you can doze beneath the stars.
- Exciting destination excursions with on-land activities such as cycling, hiking, running and golf, and water sports such as snorkeling, kayaking and kitesurfing. The laid-back traveler can enjoy the more mindful activities such as yoga and meditation.
- Four all-inclusive dining venues with delicious, healthy fare crafted from locally sourced fresh ingredients for farm-to-table and sea-to-table menus. The chefs and sommeliers also have suggested food and wine pairings — and yes, there is a wine bar and several other similar lounges!
- Spacious cabins for all passengers with large bathrooms and walk-in closets with plenty of storage for all kinds of active gear and equipment.
The Blue World Voyages passengers, crew and staff share your passion for fitness, health, wellness and adventure while traveling to incredible destinations throughout Europe and the Mediterranean. Come join them — and us! — for the 2019 inaugural season.
Win a Free Spot on a 2019 Blue World Voyages Fitness Cruise!
Can you picture yourself and your friends and family jumping on board? If so, it’s your lucky day.
Sign up here to receive fitness cruise and destination updates and automatically be entered to win a free cabin on one of Blue World’s 2019 maiden voyages. Every person who signs up will also receive a $150 onboard sports and spa credit.
Hope to see you on the open sea!