Welcome to the #OxygenBadassBurpees Challenge! Watch each video carefully, follow our instructions below, and post yourself crushing these burpees with the hashtag #OxygenBadassBurpees for your chance to win.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, arms at your sides.
2. Crouch, put your hands on the floor in front of you and jump your feet behind you so you’re in plank.
3. Pause briefly, then jump your feet back underneath you and stand up.
1. Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart, arms at your sides.
2. Crouch and place your hands on the floor, then hop your feet behind you so you’re in plank — head, hips and heels aligned, spine and head neutral.
3. Bend your elbows to do a push-up, lowering until your chest touches or nearly touches down.
4. Extend your arms to return to plank and hop your feet back underneath you.
5. Extend your legs and hips explosively, jumping into the air and reaching your hands over your head. Land softly and repeat right away.
Didn’t get a chance to sign up for the challenge? Join in the fun here.