Watch each video carefully, follow our instructions below, and post yourself crushing these burpees with the hashtag #OxygenBadassBurpees for your chance to win.
Beginners can do one to two sets of five to 10 reps each. More advanced participants can shoot for three sets of 15, 20 or more reps. You also can blend them into your existing exercise program, circuit, metcon or Workout of the Day.
1. Stand with your back to a plyometric box (or a bench) that is knee height or lower.
2. Crouch and place your hands on the floor, then hop your feet behind you and on top of the box.
3. Keep your core tight and your hips aligned with your head and heels as you bend your arms and do a decline push-up.
4. Extend your arms, jump your feet back to the floor underneath you, then leap into the air, reaching your arms overhead.
1. Stand with your feet about shoulder-width apart, arms at your sides.
2. Crouch and place your hands on the floor, then hop your feet behind you so you’re in plank — head, hips and heels aligned, spine and head neutral.
3. Bend your elbows to do a push-up, lowering until your chest touches or nearly touches down.
4. Jump your feet back underneath you, and as you extend your legs, spin in the air all the way around 360 degrees so you land facing the same direction. Go right into your next burpee.
Tip: Alternate directions with each leap to prevent dizziness!
Didn’t get a chance to sign up for the challenge? Join in the fun here.