Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Watch each video carefully, follow our instructions below, and post yourself crushing these burpees with the hashtag #OxygenBadassBurpees for your chance to win.
Beginners can do one to two sets of five to 10 reps each. More advanced participants can shoot for three sets of 15, 20 or more reps. You also can blend them into your existing exercise program, circuit, metcon or Workout of the Day.
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart, arms at your sides.
2. Squat down, then sit on the floor and put your hands behind you on either side of your hips.
3. Roll backward onto your upper back and shoulders, then lift your legs and hips off the flood while pressing down into your arms for stability.
4. Lower your hips and legs, then use that momentum to help you roll back into a crouch so you can place your hands on the floor in front of you.
5. Jump your feet behind you into plank, then do a push-up.
6. Jump your feet underneath you and explode into the air, reaching your arms overhead. Land softly and repeat.
Tip: This move should be done as smoothly and seamlessly as possible.
1. Stand on one foot with the other foot lifted, knee bent.
2. Crouch and place your hands on the floor, then hop your working foot back into plank, keeping your other leg raised.
3. Do a push-up, then hop your foot back underneath you.
4. Leap into the air on one leg and lift your non-working knee to the front.
Do all reps on one side, then switch.
Didn’t get a chance to sign up for the challenge? Join in the fun here.