Camille Leblanc-Bazinet: The Oxygen Challenge 5
Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness and nutrition courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+.
Oxygen Challenge 5 coach Camille is proof that powerful things come in petite packages. Her training philosophy is all about quality, consistency, determination and focus – an edict which earned her the title of the “Fittest Woman on Earth,” a degree in chemical engineering and the cover of Oxygen magazine.
Her workouts are CrossFit-inspired yet accessible, and she explains each and every movement thoroughly so you’ll never question your form again. Her high-energy, functional programming will incite change in your body faster than you ever imagined, and each workout can be done in less than an hour with minimal equipment.
What to Expect
- Unlimited access to 90 days of complete, detailed workout videos, animated GIFs and downloadable files — all easily accessed via your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Exclusive training tips and exercise progressions/regressions
- Comprehensive nutritional guidelines and discussions
- More than 30 unique recipes
- Weekly workout charts and breakdowns
- A sample meal plan
- A grocery list of all needed ingredients
- Video blogs based on hot topics and participant queries
- Motivational support via a private “ladies only” Facebook group
Now in its fifth year, The Oxygen Challenge has helped thousands of participants all over the world transform their bodies and their lives. This summer, we are bringing you two of the most badass coaches of all time: lifetime athlete and CrossFit Games champion Camille Leblanc-Bazinet and All-American track competitor and body-positive trainer Amber Dodzweit Riposta.
So what are you waiting for? Start transforming your life and body now with this 90-day training and nutrition program designed exclusively for Oxygen — it’s guaranteed to awaken your inner athlete, buoy your spirit and empower your life!