Chocolate Goji Berry Protein Bars
These vegan protein bars make for a delicious pre-workout snack. With 96% of the amino acids found in whey, low in sodium and hypoallergenic, brown-rice protein powder isn’t just for vegans!
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Ready in 35 minutes • Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup chocolate brown-rice protein powder
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 squares 90% cacao dark chocolate
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor, except chocolate.
- Shape mixture into 2 bars.
- Melt chocolate in a bain marie.
- Dip each protein bar into the melted chocolate to coat, and use a spatula to help spread it.
- Place bars in the fridge for an hour or into the freezer for 25 minutes.
- Wrap each protein bar in tin foil to take with you, or eat right away.