Herb Salad with Greek Tzatziki Dressing
Get a daily dose of antioxidants with this herbaceous salad. Greek yogurt makes the Tzatziki dressing creamy and clean.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Ready in 25 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup arugula or mixed greens of your choice
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, peeled, quartered and chopped
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup Greek tzatziki dressing
- 1 tsp chopped dill, to garnish
Greek Tzatziki Dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp fresh lemon zest
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Arrange greens and herbs in a salad bowl. Top with cucumbers and red onions.
- Blend dressing ingredients until smooth and store in a glass jar or bottle.
- Top salad with dressing.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 77, Total Fats: 2 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 86 mg, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Total Carbohydrates: 11 g, Sugars: 4 g, Protein: 6 g, Iron: 3 mg