Scrambled Egg Whites & Turkey Bacon
Revamp your breakfast with this lean alternative to the bacon-and-egg classic.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Scrambled Egg Whites With Turkey Bacon Recipe
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tbsp skim milk
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 2 slices turkey bacon
- Mist a nonstick pan with olive oil spray.
- Place on medium-high heat.
- Mix milk and eggs and pour into pan.
- Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until mixture begins to solidify.
- Break up with spatula.
- Continue cooking until no longer runny.
- Place the slices of turkey bacon in the pan and cook until they reach desired crispiness.