Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 cups watermelon, diced
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 2 cups red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup basil, minced
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Blend half of the watermelon, cucumbers, pepper, onion basil and parsley, along with the vinegar and sea salt. Pulse a few times to blend thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the blended ingredients with the rest of the chopped ingredients.
- Chill for an hour or overnight.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 80, Total Fats: 1 g, Saturated Fat: 0 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 153 mg, Dietary Fiber: 4 g, Total Carbohydrates: 18 g, Sugars: 12 g, Protein: 2 g, Iron: 1 mg