Check out the rest of our 30-day holiday meal plan!…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Check out the rest of our 30-day holiday meal plan!
- 12 cups air-popped popcorn
- 1⁄2 cup no-sugar-added white chocolate baking chips
- 1⁄2 cup no-sugar-added dark chocolate baking chips
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat white chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring each time, until melted and smooth. Pour over popcorn and toss gently to coat. Spread popcorn evenly on prepared sheet. Repeat melting process with dark chocolate. Drizzle over popcorn.
- Allow to cool. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
NOTE: If chocolate is too thick or begins to clump, mix in a drop or two of coconut oil.
- Serving Size ¼ of recipe
- Calories 219
- Carbohydrate Content 37 g
- Fat Content 10 g
- Protein Content 5 g