Overnight Maple Cinnamon French Toast Bake
Check out the rest of our 30-day holiday meal plan!…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Check out the rest of our 30-day holiday meal plan!
- 1 loaf light soft wheat bread, cubed
- 8 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups 1% milk or unsweetened plant-based milk
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp salt
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Coat a 9-inch-by-12-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Spread bread evenly across the bottom.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt. Pour evenly over bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake on center rack 35 to 40 minutes, or until bread begins to brown on top. Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
- Serving Size ⅙ of recipe
- Calories 297
- Carbohydrate Content 44 g
- Fat Content 8 g
- Protein Content 19 g