Sheet-Pan Potato Pancakes
Check out the rest of our 30-day holiday meal plan!…
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Check out the rest of our 30-day holiday meal plan!
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen grated potatoes, defrosted
- 1⁄2 medium onion, grated
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp kosher salt, plus more to taste
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a cookie sheet with tinfoil. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Spread mixture evenly across prepared sheet and coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place on middle rack and bake 25 minutes. Move to top rack and turn heat to 500°F. Bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned. Season with salt (to taste).
- Serving Size 1⁄4 of recipe
- Calories 238
- Carbohydrate Content 23 g
- Fat Content 15 g
- Protein Content 5 g